Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a very sad day

Last night, at around 7, my husband learned that his co-worker passed away. That kid fought a hard fight, but in end, the injuries were just too severe. How ironic, because we were hearing such good news. He was declared "legally" deceased, but it took his mother a little longer to accept that.

21 years old... He left a fiance`, mother and father, and extended family behind. Now I am asking for your prayers for them. My husband gets to don the black band on his badge yet again.

This hero is saving lives even in his death...his organs are being donated!! Bless him and his family!

http://www.linkbrander.com/go/72208

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear about this Kelli. I went back and read previous post. But, didn't see what had happened. Prayers to all he was so young.

    ReplyDelete