Monday, February 2, 2009

What a game

My beloved Pittsburgh Steelers did it again! What a game too. There was a new "immaculate reception" yesterday (Big Ben to Santanio Holmes). If you were in a cave and missed it, it'll be replayed over and over and over. We went over to a friend's house and watched the game. And boy did we eat...c'mon it was the superbowl.

Now I have nothing to look forward to until college football starts back. My husband loves Golf, so I'll be watching that on Sunday's. I might even catch a race or two. Kinda ironic that I watch the races, but complain about the waste of gas and the fumes shooting into the atmosphere. Does that make me a hypocrit?

http://www.linkbrander.com/go/72208


This is for all us computer geeks:
http://www.linkbrander.com/go/73440

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, I love NASCAR but really wish they would go green. Even if they couldn't work it into the cars right away they could start with the car haulers. I do everything I can at home to be eco-friendly and would hope others would do the same.
    Check me out at sengelmohr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete