Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We need more submissions!!!

I've decided to delay the submission selection until next Monday (2/23) because we haven't had many submissions posted. I've received alot in different forum sites, but no one is willing to post them here. I think it's necessary in order for it to be fair to everyone. And it will give other's ideas as we take this journey together. Don't be shy!! I have a million ideas but I don't think it would be right for me to make a post since I have the job of selecting.

And thanks to everyone that has already participated. Keep 'em coming...nothing says you can't post more than one!! Remember, post it under "OUR BOOK"

Kelli

1 comment:

  1. His purple glazed eyes, watching the sea ahead of him. The sun low, shining horizontally onto the water and reflecting into his sensitive eyes. He had just woken up to the shattering sound of glass, the bottle he just dropped. Dazed, with a headache, his voice softly spilled out, "sunset or sunrise?"

    ReplyDelete