Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cop Questions

So the other day I was chatting in a local forum community, and my husband said I should post a comment asking if anyone had any cop questions. (my husband is a Police Officer and has been for 20 years). Well, I posted his suggestion and WOW. I guess people really have alot of questions about cops, laws, etc. He's had more replies than I've ever had. Some of them have been pretty "ugly", but he said that goes with the territory.

One of the guys that works for my husband was in a very, very bad accident while he was patrolling. His spinal chord was severed at or near the brain stem. There is no pupil activity and he's on a breathing machine. The doctors have told the family to prepare for the worst. This guy was 21 years old and was engaged to be married this year. If you read this, will you say a prayer for him and his family? Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Will surely pray for him. Cops are the back bone of a nation... Can you give me the link to that forum..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your prayers! the forum is topix.com. I'll put a link in the blog!!

    ReplyDelete